Because of the increasing interest in employment opportunities for the Iowa City Area, we’ve added this special section for those seeking employment in this area. Keep in mind that some of the nation-wide career services are a good resource for local jobs as well.
- BetterHawkeyeJobs.com – “BetterHawkeyeJobs.com is a part of the Workin.com network of locally focused job sites. We pride ourselves in offering easy to use, cost effective solutions for employers and job seekers in our local communities.”
- Corridor Careers – This is an excellent resource for finding professional jobs in the Iowa City, Coralville, and Cedar Rapids areas.
- Pomerantz Career Center – “The University of Iowa Marvin A. and Rose Lee Pomerantz Career Center is a world-class facility with a national reputation for excellence. The Center directly serves more than 20,000 students from the Henry B. Tippie College of Business, the College of Engineering, and the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. Our friendly and competent staff members are here to help, whether you are searching for your first internship or job, or an employer hoping to fill new positions. We hope you will take advantage of the services we offer on our new website, as well as in-person at the Pomerantz Career Center.”
- Technisource (of Cedar Rapids) – Excellent source for local employment opportunities. These are sometimes short-term jobs that can turn into full-time employment. Address: 4800 North River Blvd NE, Suite 200, Cedar Rapids, IA 52411. Phone: (800) 330-0309 or (319) 378-9220. Fax: (319) 378-9229. Email: CedarRapids_jobs@technisource.com
- University of Iowa Employment Services – The online listing of Professional and Scientific employment opportunities is updated regularly, so check back frequently for updates and new listings.