Education. Resources for certification, degrees, and continuing education.
- Degrees.info – Online degree information.
- GetDegrees.com – If you are looking for Online Education resources, you’ll want to take a look at GetDegrees.com to expand your career opportunities. Take a look at our online tour of the site.
Resume. Here are some resume resource links.
Job Search Resources
- About.com – Careers Page
- AboutJobs.com – Intern Jobs, Overseas Jobs, Resort Jobs, Summer Jobs
- AllStarJobs Canada
- Career Builder
- Career Magazine
- Career Journal – The Wall Street Journal
- CareerOneStop.org – CareerOneStop (www.CareerOneStop.org) provides national, state and local career, labor market, and workforce information using online tools, videos, and maps to a range of local services. CareerOneStop is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor and provides resources and tools for job seekers, students, businesses, and career professionals.
- Dice – Technology and Computer Jobs
- Emplawyernet – Legal Jobs
- Guru.com – Support for Independent Professionals, Find freelancers at the world’s largest online service marketplace
- InternJobs.com – global database of internships and entry-level positions for students, recent graduates and career changers
- JobWire.com – Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, and Biotech
- KForce – Professional Staffing
- Minority Professional Network
- Next Step – find college majors, free college scholarships, and advice to plan for college, home of Next Step Magazine
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Overseas Jobs – features overseas and international job opportunities for professionals, expatriates and adventure seekers
- PIRG.org/jobs – job listings through the Federation of Public Interest Research Groups
- Quintessential Careers – “We’re the leader in career and job-search advice! Now starting our 12th year of operations, and with more than 3,500 pages of free college, career, and job-search content to empower your success in life.”
- ResortJobs.com – features worldwide resort jobs with ski and snowboard resorts, camps, national parks, cruise ships, restaurants and hotels
- Salary.com – “Salary.com builds on-demand software around a deep domain knowledge in the area of compensation to help customers win the war for talent by simplifying the connections between people, pay and performance. Salary.com’s cutting edge technology is integrated with actionable data and content, empowering customers to make the best decisions about pay and performance and help them to attract, motivate, reward and retain top performers.”
- SummerJobs.com – offers summer jobs and seasonal staff positions with camps, amusement parks, resorts, national parks, hotels, environmental organizations and more
- Technisource.com – high tech temp services
- Teksystems – IT staffing and IT recruiting services
- Thingamajob.com – “Thingamajob is an employment resource that puts people to work. Wholly owned and operated by Allegis Group, Thingamajob is a free online employment tool. We offer a wide spectrum of job opportunities and employment solutions from each of Allegis Group’s diverse family of staffing companies including TEKsystems and Aerotek. Thingamajob searches for jobs for our account members using the power of thousands of employees in nearly 300 offices.”
- TransitionsAbroad.com – Travel, Work, Study overseas
- Persian Gulf. Jobs posted for Kuwait, Qatar, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, and other Persian Gulf area locations.
- United Nations Job Listing
- Workopolis – Canadian Jobs
Consulting and Entrepreneurship Resources. Resources for building your own business.
- Business Plan Center – Business Plan Software, Samples, and Strategy
- More Business – MoreBusiness.com is an award-winning, one-stop resource website for entrepreneurs. Created in 1994, MoreBusiness.com is filled with sample business plans, marketing plans, templates, sample contracts and business agreements to help entrepreneurs start and grow a small business. MoreBusiness.com is part of a series of sites run by Khera Communications, which includes email marketing service, MailerMailer, and discussion group management tool, DiscussThis.
* * *
Choose Your Advertising. The topical advertising links below are provided by Google AdSense. In providing these links, we give our site visitors the option to view advertising or not. We don’t necessarily endorse the advertisers generated by these links, but they are supposed to be context relevant and for that reason you might find them helpful. These links will take you away from our site if you don’t right click and choose to open them in a new window or tab. We’re currently experimenting with this form of advertising. Let us know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. In particular, if you find advertisers listed here that are offensive or misleading, contact us and we’ll have them blocked. Our filtering of ads ensures you get the most useful advertising possible. Click on a topical link below to view a page of ads related to that topic.