“In Africa, there is a tribe in which expectant mothers create a song-of-the-soul for their unborn children. Villagers sing this song to the baby at birth and at every important moment of his life – from his first step to his wedding day. The song is also sung when that person steps out of the integrity of his true self. Rather than be punished, the individual is brought back into harmony through the music of his soul. You, too, have a soul song that belongs only to you. Listen for it. Re-discover the harmony of your own life.” – Mary Manin Morrissey (20030121tu)
- “Secret Agent” – Adobe Launches Clever Ad Campaign for Their Marketing Cloud Product 26 September 2016
- Cigna Creates Humorous “TV Doctors of America” Campaign 25 September 2016
- Apple iPhone 7 Missing Headphone Jack 13 September 2016
- ResourcesForLife.com News 201608 31 August 2016
- Hillary Clinton Campaign Features Rorschach Test Ink Blots and Donald Trump Words on Immigration 31 August 2016
Read by Topic or Search
Shopping from our store or using the Amazon link below helps us raise funds. Thanks!