ResourcesForLife.com – News 200903 | 31 March 2009 | Tuesday
I know that time is precious for everyone these days, so I’ll try to keep this update short. The approximate reading time for this message is about 4 minutes. Feel free to reduce your reading time even more by skipping over topics that don’t interest you.
Personal Update. My Personal Update for March is now available.
Keynote Presentation on Simple Living. On April 2, I’ll be at Vitberbo University to deliver a keynote presentation on simple living. I hope to get an audio and perhaps video from the event. [More]
New Online Community. ResourcesForLife.com now has a new Online Community. Please take a moment to learn more and join.
What’s New. Recently added pages to the site include (in order with the most recent first):
- Small House Society News 200903. The March 2009 Small House Society Newsletter is now available. (20090331tu0313)
- Gregory Johnson Personal Update 200903. The March 2009 personal update from Gregory Johnson is now available. (20090331tu0312)
- Heart Songs 2009 – High on LIfe. The 2009 Heart Songs selections are now available. (20090330mo2040)
- Heart Songs 200903 – Just Stand Up!. The March 2009 Heart Songs selections are now available. (20090330mo2038)
- Online Community. ResourcesForLife.com now has an online community. (20090323mo0506)
- Silent Communications Resource Group. American Sign Language ASL Resources and Learning Instruction Video Information. (20090314sa1857)
- Many Uses and Benefits of American Sign Language (ASL). A newly updated document about the many professional and personal applications for ASL being discovered every day. (20090314sa1856)
- Google Indexing. From 11 through 12 March 2009, the entire ResourcesForLife.com website, including all pages, were not showing up on Google. Our site is now back in the Google consciousness. (20090313fr0905)
- New Website Icon. The ResourcesForLife.com icon, which had been a green leaf with the letter R above and L below it, has been replaced by an icon created from a photo. (20090305th1216)
Thanks. I want to thank the global team of volunteers , contributors, and workers “behind the scenes” who help make all this possible. I’m very grateful to the many people who continue to uphold and advance the mission of Resources for Life. Thanks again for your support. Please let me know if there is any way that Resources for Life can serve you better.
Gregory Johnson, Director
Resources for Life.com
“Resources for Better Living”
E-Mail: g @ resourcesforlife.com (without spaces)
Postal: PO Box 2717, Iowa City, IA 52244-2717 USA
Phone: (319) 621-4911
Newsletter Subscribe. Subscribe to the monthly newsletter by sending a blank e-mail to:
Newsletter Unsubscribe. To unsubscribe from this newsletter, send a blank e-mail to:
Copyright & License Notification. Until a better system is found or developed, this content and information on the Resources for Life website will be governed by the spirit and intent of the Creative Commons ‘BYSA 3.0’ license. This license provides for the rapid dissemination and adoption of information and concepts without restricting flow and by guaranteeing unrestricted flow down stream even after third-party enhancements or revisions are made. This license is described in more detail here:
Open Source. The writings, systems, content, media (video/audio), and inventions developed under the Resources for Life name are to be governed by the spirit and intent of the Open Source license agreement described here:
Transparency and Collaboration. To the greatest extent possible, every effort is made to maintain transparency in our operation. This allows for more effective public engagement, involvement, and collaboration.
* * *
Choose Your Advertising. The topical advertising links below are provided by Google AdSense. In providing these links, we give our site visitors the option to view advertising or not. We don’t necessarily endorse the advertisers generated by these links, but they are supposed to be context relevant and for that reason you might find them helpful. These links will take you away from our site if you don’t right click and choose to open them in a new window or tab. We’re currently experimenting with this form of advertising. Let us know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. In particular, if you find advertisers listed here that are offensive or misleading, contact us and we’ll have them blocked. Our filtering of ads ensures you get the most useful advertising possible. Click on a topical link below to view a page of ads related to that topic.