“Many of the civil laws in modern society are based on the original laws, the ten commandments, that were given to Moses on Mount Sinai. The modern concept of breaking the law, may have its basis in the fact that the original tables were broken when the people turned from faith toward rebellion.” – Greg Johnson (20050304fr1254)
- Cigna Creates Humorous “TV Doctors of America” Campaign 25 September 2016
- Apple iPhone 7 Missing Headphone Jack 13 September 2016
- ResourcesForLife.com News 201608 31 August 2016
- Hillary Clinton Campaign Features Rorschach Test Ink Blots and Donald Trump Words on Immigration 31 August 2016
- Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, and Five Levels of Race Awareness in America 27 August 2016
Read by Topic or Search
Shopping from our store or using the Amazon link below helps us raise funds. Thanks!