These are instructions for transferring audio files from the Sony ICD-P320 Digial Audio Recorder to a Windows computer.
- Connect the audio recorder to the computer using the supplied USB cable.
- From the Start Menu, All Programs, Sony Digital Voice Editor 2, choose the Digital Voice Editor 2 program. Or, if the icon for this program is on the desktop, double click it to run the program.
- An “Auto Save Settings” dialog box should come up asking “Do you want to execute AutoSave for the IC recorder of this user name?” Click on the OK button.
- A progress box should indicate “Communicating…” while the files are copied to the computer. They will be saved to their corresponding folders such as A, B, C, D, depending on what folder the recording was originally placed in.
- Once transferred, the newly copied recordings should show up with names such as 001_A_001_user-name.dvf and these will be listed. Click on a recording name and press the play button to hear it.