This unit has been rented. Sorry! Please contact The Lodge for alternatives. Thanks!
* * *
Enjoy the comfort, luxury, security, and convenience of The Lodge in Iowa City!
For only $390 per month (normally $520 per month), enjoy the many features and benefits of this recently constructed living community.
This is a summer sublet for June and July. However, it is likely that arrangements could be made to retain the room in August by signing a new 10-month or one-year lease. If desired, the room/apartment could be made available anytime before June.
About the Room
- All utilities fully paid — includes water, electric, central heat, and air conditioning
- Spacious private room with large walk-in closet
- Room has its own unique electronic key system that also provides access to the apartment and other facilities
- Built-in vanity, lighting, sink, and full size mirror
- Ceiling lighting fixture includes high quality ceiling fan for excellent circulation
- Window with third-floor view can be opened to let in fresh air
- Fully furnished room includes full-size bed, large four-drawer dresser, built-in bookshelves, built-in desk, table (works great for printer or scanner), and chair
- Room has plenty of power outlets on every wall
- Free high-speed Internet
- Plush carpeting
- Nine-foot ceilings with picture rails
About the Apartment
- The room described above is independently rented, but shares a common kitchen and large living room with three other rental rooms. However, only one of the four rooms is anticipated to be occupied for the summer. The floor plan is shown below.
- You’ll have your own private bathroom and shower.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with energy efficient appliances including full-size refrigerator, stove with oven, built-in large microwave, disposal, dish washer, and plenty of drawers and cabinets for storage.
- An enclosed pantry area in the kitchen provides shelving for storage of food and other items.
- The living room has two large windows and is fully furnished with couches, a dining table, chairs, and shelving.
About the Community
The Lodge is located across from Wal-Mart and Staples on the south west side of Iowa City, yet it is only about three blocks from West Benton street and the Oakcrest bus route. The Lodge community features the following free amenities, services, and benefits:
- Shuttle service to/from campus and downtown Iowa City which is just 2 miles away (about 15 minutes by shuttle or bike ride)
- Heated swim spa hot tub & sauna
- Study lounges
- Conference center
- Elevator service to all floors
- Electronically secured and locked buildings accessible only to tenants
- Monitored surveillance system
- Media room
- Huge game room
- Computer center
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Snow removal service
- Garbage/waste removal
- Underground indoor reserved parking (included in this offer, but normally $35 per month)
- Indoor bicycle racks
- Great Location
- State-of-the-art fitness center with
- Weights and strength training
- Treadmills and Elliptical Machines
- Indoor basketball court
- Locker room with showers
- Tanning rooms
For More Information
Call (319) 621-4911
or write to
housing @ resourcesforlife.com
Floor Plan. Here is a diagram showing the floor plan. The available room is shown in the top right of the floor plan. The kitchen and living room are in the center.
Map. The Lodge is conveniently located about 2 miles from downtown Iowa City. There is a nice shortcut for walking downtown. Driving doesn’t take long because there are just three main streets to get to downtown Iowa City. Click here to view a map.