“There are all these seemingly spontaneous world-wide innovative leaps in science and the arts… The same results popping up everywhere … independent of each other. Some guy on a computer, he figures something out, and then almost simultaneously a bunch of other people all over the world figure out the same thing. They did this study, they isolated a group of people over time and they monitored their abilities at crossword puzzles in relation to the general population. Then, they secretly gave them a day-old crossword – one that had already been answered by thousands of other people – and their scores went up dramatically, like twenty percent. So, it’s like, once the answers are out there people can pick up on them. It’s like we’re all telepathically sharing our experiences.” from the movie Waking Life, 23:51-24:50
- Nine major news stories that the media got wrong about Donald Trump — and why you should care. 28 June 2016
- Jesse Williams Speech at 2016 BET Awards (Video) 27 June 2016
- Here’s Why Corporate Mainstream Media is Failing to Defeat Donald Trump 24 June 2016
- Videos of Latinos, Muslims, Women, and African Americans who support Donald Trump 24 June 2016
- Here’s Why Republicans are Sometimes Better on Liberal and Progressive Initiatives Than Democrats 23 June 2016
Read by Topic or Search
Shopping from our store or using the Amazon link below helps us raise funds. Thanks!