“There are all these seemingly spontaneous world-wide innovative leaps in science and the arts… The same results popping up everywhere … independent of each other. Some guy on a computer, he figures something out, and then almost simultaneously a bunch of other people all over the world figure out the same thing. They did this study, they isolated a group of people over time and they monitored their abilities at crossword puzzles in relation to the general population. Then, they secretly gave them a day-old crossword – one that had already been answered by thousands of other people – and their scores went up dramatically, like twenty percent. So, it’s like, once the answers are out there people can pick up on them. It’s like we’re all telepathically sharing our experiences.” from the movie Waking Life, 23:51-24:50
- “Secret Agent” – Adobe Launches Clever Ad Campaign for Their Marketing Cloud Product 26 September 2016
- Cigna Creates Humorous “TV Doctors of America” Campaign 25 September 2016
- Apple iPhone 7 Missing Headphone Jack 13 September 2016
- ResourcesForLife.com News 201608 31 August 2016
- Hillary Clinton Campaign Features Rorschach Test Ink Blots and Donald Trump Words on Immigration 31 August 2016
Read by Topic or Search
Shopping from our store or using the Amazon link below helps us raise funds. Thanks!