Revision History. Below is a brief revision history for this site.
- February 2011. During February 2011, the site theme was changed to Twenty Ten designed by the WordPress team. Using a standardized and simplified template in an elegant way reduces the time and energy required to manage the site. It also ensures a high degree of compatibility. In addition to the theme change (which defines the general layout and function of the site), customizations were made to the right sidebar widgets. For the first time, widgets were added to the bottom of the page. Customized header images were created, including the barn landscape photo by Greg Johnson. The Small House Society header was customized as was the Banksy page header.
- November 2009. By November of 2009, the site them had changed to a free version of iBlog which we felt was better than the paid Pro version.
- March 2009. By March 2009, the site theme switched to Vigilence by the Theme Foundary.
- February 2008. By 2008 the site was being managed using WordPress as a content management system. The WP-Andreas01 theme by Andreas Viklund was used as a basis for the site design and layout. The general text content of the site was archived in February 2008, but the theme elements were not archived.
- February 2007. The featured home page image was changed from a single flower to a bundle of flowers photo taken at the market in Seattle. [sample]
- June 2006. By June 2006 the Peace painting was replaced by a picture of a single flower. [sample]
- 2004-2007. The home page and site layout template was made more efficient. Dreamweaver became the primary software program used to manage the site. The home page [sample] was initially adorned by a colorized version of the 1896 painting “Peace” by William Strutt. This was later moved to the Calendar page.
- 1998-2003. The site was launched mostly using Microsoft FrontPage, and later was changed to a primarily HTML based site. [sample]