Summary. Good news helps people stay positive and optimistic which leads to positive thoughts and actions.
Good News Stories. Here are some good news stories.
- Education. On 6 May 2009, in a Public Radio broadcast of The Story, Dick Gordon interviewed Doug Rodriguez, the Principal of Miami Central Senior High. This is an amazing and inspiring story that every educator should listen to. (20090506we2156)
Good News Websites. Here are some online sources for good news:
- Foundation for a Better Life – Good News from Around the World
- Good.Alltop.com – News about doing good.
- GoodNewsNetwork.org – “There are many ways that positive news can improve our lives by bringing emotional well-being, health and even prosperity.”
- Google Good News Listing
- PositiveNews.org.uk – “Positive News is a quarterly international newspaper, founded in 1993 by Shauna Crockett Burrows. The publication focuses on issues rarely covered by the mainstream media and promotes the many individuals and enterprises that are working to create a more healthy, humane and environmentally sustainable world.”