Summary. Microsoft’s new advertising campaign seems to be giving a nod to the small is better movement. A woman sitting in what appears to be a store, office, or home, fills the space entirely. It’s not clear what’s implied by the advertisement. Is the woman just very large? Is the computer running out of space and so is her home? In any event, it’s an interesting ad with an Apple-esque soundtrack.
- “Secret Agent” – Adobe Launches Clever Ad Campaign for Their Marketing Cloud Product 26 September 2016
- Cigna Creates Humorous “TV Doctors of America” Campaign 25 September 2016
- Apple iPhone 7 Missing Headphone Jack 13 September 2016
- ResourcesForLife.com News 201608 31 August 2016
- Hillary Clinton Campaign Features Rorschach Test Ink Blots and Donald Trump Words on Immigration 31 August 2016
Read by Topic or Search
Shopping from our store or using the Amazon link below helps us raise funds. Thanks!