“Lies are like information air pollution. Forming a thick smog, they make it difficult to see the terrain of truth and the road before us. Those who speak lies and those who listen, will stumble around without sure footing.” – Gregory Paul Johnson
- “Secret Agent” – Adobe Launches Clever Ad Campaign for Their Marketing Cloud Product 26 September 2016
- Cigna Creates Humorous “TV Doctors of America” Campaign 25 September 2016
- Apple iPhone 7 Missing Headphone Jack 13 September 2016
- ResourcesForLife.com News 201608 31 August 2016
- Hillary Clinton Campaign Features Rorschach Test Ink Blots and Donald Trump Words on Immigration 31 August 2016
Read by Topic or Search
Shopping from our store or using the Amazon link below helps us raise funds. Thanks!