Summary. The Technology Services Resource Group provides a variety of video production services. Please contact us for a quote, or feel free to use the list below of national video conversion and production service providers.
Service Providers. This document contains a list of video conversion service providers to transfer home movies or other video from 8MM or VHS tapes to DVD.
- Andy Small – Video production services in Iowa City. Tel. (319) 351-1200. Located at 21 North Van Buren Street, Iowa City, IA 52245 USA.
- APMStudio.com – “We are one of the best providers of video conversion services. We transfer all kinds of video tapes, from VHS, professional tapes, film reels to the PAL-NTSC conversion. Only professionals work with APM Studio, and you don’t need to worry about the quality of your tapes. The quality of sound and video will be better on a new DVD than on your original tape. … The quality of our conversion services is great, the turnaround is fast. We receive your tapes, convert them and send them back to you along with the brand new DVDs in just 7 business days! Moreover, rush order is available, when we process your order in 48 hours. Can it be quicker? Can it be more convenient? Finally, if for some reason you are not satisfied with our work, just let us know, send us back our production and we will return your money, no questions asked.”
- Cineric.com – “Cineric is the industry’s finest restoration and preservation facility, combining traditional craftsmanship with technical innovation. We have developed a variety of unique processes using both photochemical and digital techniques.”
- ColorLab.com – “Colorlab has three telecine suites running two shifts each day to guarantee swift, highly expert order fulfillment for producers from around the world who need quality film-to-tape video masters. We bring to this thirty years of offering comprehensive laboratory services — 16mm, super 16, and 35mm color and black and white negative original and intermediate timing, processing, and wet-gate contact and optical printing; small-gauge services, including broadcast-quality transfers from 8mm, super 8, and 9.5mm, and full Film Preservation services in all formats. That means high quality liquid gate fully timed and color-corrected optical blow-ups from 8mm and super 8 to 16mm, super 16, and 35mm.”
- CostcoDVD.com – “Every transfer comes with your own private online account at no additional charge. You can view all your home movies from any computer, watch your favorite clips on your iPhone or iPad, and even edit your clips to create custom DVDs. Built into your online account is the ability to quickly and easily share via Facebook or email in just a few clicks. Every order comes with free access to our custom iPhone, iPad & Android app, letting you view all of your digitized content any time. You can create custom DVDs from all your favorite clips and ship them anywhere in the US for up to 90 days after your transfer.”
- FilmRescue.com – “We provide a high quality, affordably priced transfer. The two seldom go hand in hand.”
- FilmTech.com – “Film Technology Co., Inc has been doing preservation of picture, sound, and video for the motion picture and television industries for the last thirty-five years. With extensive staff experience in film timing, video mastering, and sound restoration, we are able to preserve and restore current and obsolete film and video formats and sizes.”
- HomeMovieDepot.com – “Home Movie Depot is the nation’s largest online provider of home movie digitization services. From out 10,000 square foot production facility, to our own team of technicians and engineers, we strive to research, develop, and maintain our own proprietary blend of software and hard ware ensure that HMD customers receive the best quality transfer at competitive prices.”
- iMemories.com – “iMemories is the leader in dynamic video transfer and next generation web-sharing services for home movies. The company transforms old-media memories into crystal-clear digital files and DVDs that its clients can enjoy and share—whenever and wherever they like. iMemories makes it easy to protect, preserve, and share your home movie history before it’s too late. … In iMemories’ 8,500-square foot fiber-optic studio, production professionals use state-of-the-art technology and techniques to convert old home-movie films, videotapes, photographs, and slides into neatly organized archives and full-length digital productions. Memories that were deteriorating in the dark are preserved forever on DVD. The new media is also easy to edit, organize, store, and share through iMemories’ private and secure online user experience.”
- MyMovieTranfer.com – “MyMovieTransfer.com is the Consumer Division of Debenham Media Group. Located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Debenham Media Group has been providing, motion picture film and broadcast video services since 1987. The goal of MyMovieTransfer.com is simply to make great pictures, providing the best transfer available! We transfer all film on Rank Cintel Turbo II Telecines with MetaSpeed and Digital Deflection System – the same equipment used for Hollywood features! We also understand, that in many cases, you will be editing your films on your PC or MAC, and may choose to do your own additional color correction, requiring as much of the original film detail and digital data as possible to be present. High standards & quality control are just the beginning of our core work ethic. We adhere to strict broadcast standards. Being part of an existing production facility and studio, our staff is intimately familiar with broadcast and production. Our 35mm film commercials are viewed by over 1 million people each week — consistently for over 10 years!”
- SandboxDVD.com – “My name is Scott Jarrell and I’m the Media Director and Owner of Sandbox DVD. For the past 15 years I’ve been a professional television Photojournalist and Editor in Dallas, Texas. My creative team of editors and I have served the viewing public for decades. Sandbox DVD was inspired by the birth of my daughter, she’s the cute little girl in the video samples. As a photographer, I naturally took a lot of pictures of my beautiful girl, and quickly discover how fun it was to share my video with others. Many camcorder owners never watch their own captured moments. Our goal at Sandbox DVD is to make home video entertaining, while protecting your media on a durable DVD. There is a big difference between large media companies and a small business as Sandbox DVD: personal attention. The personal attention our clients receive is like no other. Please contact us today.”
- Triage.to – “The goal of Triage is to service the needs of our customers in their efforts to preserve and restore motion pictures. The products we create are extensions of this service, rather than the driving force behind our company.” Please Note: This is a seemingly unprofessional website which would make one wonder about the competence of the business. We have no information about the business other than the claim that “Popular Photography magazine stated that the George Eastman House International Museum of Photography and Film provided” Triage as one source for digitizing old films.
- Video Conversion Experts. “If you are looking for the best quality film transfer, you’ve found it. We use professional motion picture film scanners for your 8mm, Super 8, 16mm film. Damaged sprocket holes? Shrunk film? No problem. These professional film scanners are roller based so they don’t use the sprocket holes and have laser frame alignment to get 100% of the frame no matter how shrunk it is.” Film to DVD specialists.