At Lumos Labs (Lumosity.com), we believe in improving brains — and lives. That’s why we created the most effective online tool for cognitive enhancement. Drawing on the newest developments in neuroscience, Lumosity.com offers brain training exercises that work. Regardless of your age, Lumosity can make you smarter and more mentally fit. If you want a brighter brain, join Lumosity.com today.
Over 25 million people already use Lumosity.com, and we’re adding hundreds of thousands more each month. These users join us because they know Lumosity.com offers the web’s most comprehensive and effective training program. Thanks to this training, users report positive and often profound results.
Lumosity.com grounds all of its brain exercises in extensive research and cutting-edge science from around the world. Under the guidance of our Scientific Advisory Board — which includes researchers from such institutions as UCSF and Stanford — our neuroscientists design our training programs to produce noticeable cognitive benefits. Using novel, engaging and constantly adapting challenges, our exercises strategically target brain areas such as memory, attention and processing speed.
Cognitive training produces proven benefits. Clinical trials have shown that Lumosity.com can improve such brain attributes as working memory, visual attention, fluid intelligence, and executive function. By enhancing these attributes, Lumosity.com produces real-world cognitive benefits in individuals of all ages.
Lumosity exercises can help you with:
- Recalling the location of objects
- Remembering names after the first introduction
- Learning new subjects quickly and accurately
- Keeping track of several ideas at the same time
- Maintaining focus on important tasks all day
- Improving productivity and precision at work or home
- Concentrating while learning something new
- Avoiding distractions
- Decision-making in time-sensitive situations
- Speeding up cognitive processes
- Adapting to changing environments
- Reacting quickly
- Communicating clearly
- Thinking outside the box
- Avoiding errors
- Multi-tasking quickly and efficiently
- Problem Solving
- Dissecting complex arguments
- Making quick and accurate estimations
- Calculating figures in your head
- Determining the best course of action