Small House Society – News 201211 | 30 November 2012 | Friday
I know that time is precious for everyone, so I’ll try to keep this update short. The approximate reading time is about 5 minutes. Further down, there’s some repetition of announcements from last month for those who’ve just joined the list.
Facebook Group. Our Facebook group has now reached 4046 members. If you’ve not joined yet, please take a moment to do so.
Media Coverage. We’ve seen some good media coverage recently. Here are some examples:
- BU Students Build Their Own House, News Channel 34, 19 November 2012 (see video below)
- Mid-Michigan Woman Builds 130 sq. ft. Vacation Home, WILX Channel 10 News, 5 November 2012
- Moen® Watch 2013: Urban Uprising, Virtual Strategy, 28 November 2012
- National Geographic Magazine Researches Small House Movement, 28 November 2012
- Small house movement comes to central Illinois, Lincoln Courier, 19 November 2012
Thanks. I want to thank the global team of volunteers and contributors “behind the scenes” who help make all this possible. I’m very grateful to the many people who continue to uphold and advance the mission of the Small House Society. Thanks again for your support. Please let me know if there is any way that the Small House Society can serve you better.
Gregory Johnson, Facilitator, President, Co-Founder
Small House Society
E-Mail: shs @ resourcesforlife.com (without spaces)
Postal: c/o Resources for Life, PO Box 2717, Iowa City, IA 52244-2717
Phone: (319) 621-4911
Subscribe. Enter your email address below and click the Join Now button to be notified when the latest Small House Society newsletter is available.