Summary. A good introduction to the topic of product branding and organization or business identity is Custom Nation: Why Customization Is the Future of Business and How to Profit From It.
In summary, the goal of branding is to provide everyone a consistent and positive experience with your organization or business. This encompasses the internal experience that employees have, the ‘customer’ experience, as well as interactions between your group and similar partners.
One way to help establish broad awareness and consistency in how others view you is to provide branded products. In addition to branding, offering customization and variety is essential to engage others and make what you are offering relevant and useful.
Branded and Custom Product Providers. Below are sources of branded and/or customized products.
- CafePress.com – t-shirts, clothing, drinkware, wall art, promotional products, mouse pads
- Comda.com – calendars, pens, and other promo products
- CustomizedWater.com – bottled water
- VistaPrint.com – business cards, post cards, signs, magnets, promotional product and gifts
- YouBars.com – whole food nutrition bars
Feedback. Contact us if you know of other sources for products that should be listed above.