Summary. A special investigative report (The Science of Sleep) conducted by CBS 60 Minutes revealed that sleep deprivation, sleep loss, or sleep interruption contribute to (or cause) numerous health problems including diabetes, depression, memory loss, poor thinking, and weight gain (due to a lowering of the protein Lepton which suppresses appetite and tells the brain when the stomach is full).
- “Secret Agent” – Adobe Launches Clever Ad Campaign for Their Marketing Cloud Product 26 September 2016
- Cigna Creates Humorous “TV Doctors of America” Campaign 25 September 2016
- Apple iPhone 7 Missing Headphone Jack 13 September 2016
- ResourcesForLife.com News 201608 31 August 2016
- Hillary Clinton Campaign Features Rorschach Test Ink Blots and Donald Trump Words on Immigration 31 August 2016
Read by Topic or Search
Shopping from our store or using the Amazon link below helps us raise funds. Thanks!