Summary. ATT Wireless offers a significant discount on wireless mobile phone service to many businesses, organizations, and institutions. The University of Iowa “Foundation Account Number” with ATT is 100404. This number would be needed if applying for the company discount over the phone. However, the easiest way to apply for a discount is to follow these steps:
- Go to this website: http://www.att.com/wirelessdiscounts/
- You will be directed here: https://www.wireless.att.com/business/enrollment/
- Provide your University of Iowa email address, or if you are applying for a discount with another organization enter that email address.
- You will receive an e-mail from ATT. Click the link indicated in the email to validate your request.
- You will be taken to a page where you are asked to enter the last 4 digits of your social security number and also the zip code of your billing address.
- Then you will be asked to confirm the following statement, “I certify that I am a qualified employee, student or member of the above listed organization.”
- This completes the process. After 1 to 2 billing cycles (1 to 2 months), you should see a 15% discount appear on your ATT bill.