“As the people of Israel were ‘birthed’ out of Egypt through the watery ‘birth canal’ of the Red Sea, they began singing a song that is sung for Israel even to this day (Exodus 15). Perhaps this is their song-of-the-soul that commemorates and remembers Israel’s birth.” – Greg Johnson (20030121tu)
- “Secret Agent” – Adobe Launches Clever Ad Campaign for Their Marketing Cloud Product 26 September 2016
- Cigna Creates Humorous “TV Doctors of America” Campaign 25 September 2016
- Apple iPhone 7 Missing Headphone Jack 13 September 2016
- ResourcesForLife.com News 201608 31 August 2016
- Hillary Clinton Campaign Features Rorschach Test Ink Blots and Donald Trump Words on Immigration 31 August 2016
Read by Topic or Search
Shopping from our store or using the Amazon link below helps us raise funds. Thanks!