Summary. Below are the series of advertisements from DirecTV describing the series of events that can transpire when you have cable television.
Don’t attend your own funeral as a guy named Phil Shifley.
Don’t Have your Dad Get Punched Over a Can of Soup
Don t Get Body Slammed by a Lowland Gorilla
Don’t Have Your House Explode
The video below is a compilation that contains the following ads:
- Stop taking in stray animals.
- Don’t sell your hair to a wig shop.
- Don’t drive into a pizzeria that makes great baked ziti.
- Don’t reenact scenes from Platoon with Charlie Sheen.
- Don’t have a grandson with a dog collar.
- Don’t wake up in a roadside ditch.
- Don’t have your house explode.
- Don’t fall into a dinner party.
- Don’t attend your own funeral as a guy named Phil Shifley.