Shop, Support, Repeat…Shopping from our store or using the Amazon link below helps us raise funds. Thanks!
RFL Social Networks
Read by Topic or Search
- Search above or Click here for an Advanced Google Search of this site.
- Acceptable Blood Alcohol Level (BAC) in United States to be Lowered from .08 to .05
- Douglas Van Praet – Unconscious Branding: How Neuroscience Can Empower (and Inspire) Marketing
- The Lincoln Motor Company
- Scotland Promotes Community Owned Renewable Energy
- Small House Society News 201304
- ResourcesForLife.com News 201304
- Gregory Johnson – Personal Update 201304
- Why I’m in Favor of Prison Abolition, and Voting YES for the Justice Center
- The Next Big Thing in Luxury is Small
- Artifactory – Local Artists and Artisans Connection for Iowa City and Eastern Iowa Artists
- Directory of Companies Offering Branded Products Printed With Your Logo and Design
- Apple Mac Computer Utility Software Programs for System Cleaning and Maintenance
- Facebook Pages – Deciding on a Page Name for Your Business, Organization, or Cause
- Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company
- Foundational Causes of Crime and Incarceration
- Affirmative Action Applied to the Justice System to Correct Racial Bias
- Johnson County Justice Center – Decision to Vote Yes or No
- Free Money from Kiva… Seriously!
SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
Category Archives: Good News
CPAP Turbocharged / Supercharged Human Respiratory Function Boosting Technology – Legal Performance Enhancement – Assisted Yogic Pranayama Breathing – Benefits
Summary. For several months, we’ve been testing a system for supercharged human respiratory function using CPAP technology. This is equivalent to power assisted Yogic Pranayama Breathing. Introduction. In race cars and high performance automobiles, turbocharging or supercharging is a method … Continue reading
17 September 2012 Friends of Smaller and Simpler Living, The small house movement has an abundance of plans for building smaller homes. At this point, for most people, the challenge of downsizing isn’t an architectural one, but an internal one. … Continue reading
by Greg Johnson I was on my morning commute riding my bicycle and thinking about how there are so many labels that divide us: political, religious, economic, racial, and national. The latest and most prominent distinction to divide us is … Continue reading
Below are quotes from Dr. Frank Lipman. “Wheat is an addictive appetite stimulant and binds to the same receptors in the brain as heroin does.” “The key to weight loss may not be calories, or fat, or even carbs, but … Continue reading
Small House Society – News 201207 | 31 July 2012 | Tuesday Dear Friend, I know that time is precious for everyone, so I’ll try to keep this update short. The approximate reading time is about 5 minutes. Further down, … Continue reading
Below is a video reviewing the Spark Policy Institute findings on the Random Acts of Kindness Foundation Education Pilot Program in three Colorado schools.