iPhone Clothing. Carpenter pants are the ideal clothing for the iPhone because they come with two side leg pockets that are the exact size of the iPhone. Cargo pants are good as well since they have pockets with flaps to ensure the iPhone doesn’t slip out when seated with legs up (such as a soft couch or bucket seats in a car).
Two iPhones are Better Than One. There are many benefits to having two iPhones.
- Battery Life. If you’re using your iPhone throughout the day, having two gives you a full day of battery life.
- Greeting. By having two iPhones and two separate phone lines, it is possible to have a published public phone number as well as a business phone number. This makes it possible to personalize your outgoing greeting message for personal calls or business calls.
- Memory Storage. If you like having extra video, music, and photos, carrying two iPhones offers twice the storage.
- Multitasking. If you’re frequently multitasking, you’ll find it’s nice to actually see and monitor two applications running at the same time.
- Reliability. As you become increasingly dependent upon the efficiency of having an iPhone, having a backup ensures that you’ll be able to keep going even if one crashes on you.
- Screen Size. Having two iPhones essentially doubles your screen size and turns the iPhone into a device with similar functionality as a multi-window operating system.
iPhone Support Documents. In addition to the iPhone Support Page on the Apple website, the following documents should prove to be useful. Some of these articles apply to earlier versions of the iPhone.
- Apple iPhone Battery Percentage Depleting Quickly Running Low or Out in a Few Hours
- Apple iPhone iPod Applications Reach 100,000 Software Programs
- Apple iPhone 4 ATT Signal Bars Drops Reception Consumer Hoax
- Apple iPhone 4 Erase All Data and Reset All Settings – Procedure Instructions and Precautions
- Apple iPhone 4 Exceeds 1.7 Million Units Sold in Three Days
- Apple iPhone 4 HD Video Quality YouTube Upload Guidelines and Review
- Apple iPhone 4 Repair Defective Replacement Poor Signal Reception Service Problem
- Camera Images Not Saving – What to do when the camera takes pictures but they show up as blank white boxes in the saved camera roll.
- International Characters – How to type accents and international characters.
- iPhone 3G S review
- iPhone Gloves For Use in Winter Cold and Inclimate Weather
- Optimal Settings as Alternatives to Factory Default Settings – The default settings in a new phone are not necessarily the best ones to use.
- Purchasing an iPhone 4 – Where and How to Get Purchase Buy the iPhone4 Using the Apple Store App for iPod iPad and iPhone
- Silence the iPhone Selectively for Only Some Callers – It is sometimes desirable to have an audible ringer for some callers while silencing the phone for other callers. By default, this feature is not an option for the iPhone. This page describes a way of making this possible.
- Toktumi Line2 Application for Apple iPhone Provides Second Phone Line
- Update Error 1601 – What to do when the iPhone can’t be updated.
iPhone Support Websites. Below are some useful iPhone support websites.
- AirTel – iPhone support in India
- Apple iPhone Support Discussions | iPhone 4 | iPhone 3GS | iPhone 3G | Original iPhone
- BestAppSite.com – “Welcome to BestAppSite, the website for reviews and news about iPhone and iPod Touch applications, available on the App Store.”
- iPhoneUnlock2.com – “You can now unlock your iPhone 3G (and the new iPhone 2.2 Software Version is also supported)! This is not available anywhere else. Others claim they can unlock the iPhone 3G, but after you buy they tell you it’s coming soon or they try to sell you a TurboSIM which can damage your iPhone forever.”
* * *
Document History. This document was originally an article. It was converted to a page on 20100629tu1726.