ResourcesForLife.com – News 201603 | 31 March 2016 | Thursday
Welcome to the March newsletter. I hope you’re doing well.
One of the primary services offered through the Resources for Life network is web design. Here are a few of the websites I’ve been working on recently:
- CoinSalesUSA.com – This is a site I’m excited to launch. It’s an information site as well as a sales portal to eBay. Next week is the Grand Opening, at which point the eBay sales will begin showing up on the site. You can see the basic site right now. It’s a good template for other similar sites.
- CombinedEfforts.org – The website for Combined Efforts recently underwent a major renovation that I was able to assist with. Mary Vasey envisioned much of the visual design and layout of the new site, and I provided some technical expertise to make that all happen.
- CommunityVisionHealing.com – This is a site that I helped launch a little while back, but I’d not mentioned it yet. It’s the website of Jamila Tharp, a minister who supports individuals, families, and communities through various services.
- FriedmanAssociates.net – This is a consulting group that helps non-profit organizations get the funding they need to improve our communities. I worked with Jason Friedman to create a site that explains their group and services.
- PetersenIronMetalRecycling.com – This is a recycling center in our area that partners with other local materials recycling centers. I enjoyed working with their office staff to develop a site that would convey more about what they offer.
With most of the websites I help create, it’s really a co-labor endeavor. I typically train people to design and manage their own website. I like this approach because each site is uniquely designed with creative input from the site owner. My online web design portfolio has some of my other recent work.
Here are some of this month’s writings and posts from the Resources for Life News Network.
- Apple iPad Pro Email Signature Duplication Problem
- Apple Special Event – 21 March 2016
- Career Update: Working with Walker & Company – Bevel
- Computer problems? Time for an upgrade!
- Embed eBay Profile, Reviews, and Listings on Your Website
- Facebook – Why and How to Limit Friends Posting on Your Timeline or Tagging You in Posts
- How to Embed a Facebook Video on Your Website
- Jewish Life: Chabad on Campus in Iowa City
- Meta-Sourced Multi-Stage Self-Funding Organic Marketing Strategies
- Moto G First Time Setup with Motorola Migrate
- Nick Vujicic: Life Without Limbs but Not Without Hope and Joy
- Setting up a WordPress Website with DreamHost
- Success: Celebrities Speak Out On Fame and Materialism (Video)
- Twitter Profile and Header Image Pixel Size
- Universal Wireless Keyboards for iOS, Android, Windows, Tablets and Computers
- Unlimited Hosting Plans and Working with Web Consultants
- Using Multiple Send From Email Addresses in Apple iOS
- Why and How to Link your Facebook Page to Twitter
- Wi-Fi Phone With Free Unlimited National Calling
This month’s Heart Songs selection is “How You Live” by Point of Grace. The music video of the song is below. Note: If an ad appears overlaid on the video, feel free to click the little gray ‘x’ box in the top right corner of the ad to remove it.
Thanks. I want to thank the global team of volunteers, contributors, and workers “behind the scenes” who help make all this possible. I’m very grateful to the many people who continue to uphold and advance the mission of Resources for Life. Thanks again for your support. Please let me know if there is any way that Resources for Life can serve you better.
Greg Johnson, Director
“Resources for Better Living”
E-Mail: g @ resourcesforlife.com (without spaces)
Postal: PO Box 2717, Iowa City, IA 52244-2717 USA
Phone: (319) 621-4911
Monthly Newsletter: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/resourcesforlifenews/
Subscribe. Enter your email address below and click the Join Now button to be notified when the latest ResourcesForLife.com newsletter is available.
Copyright & License Notification. Until a better system is found or developed, this content and information on the Resources for Life website will be governed by the spirit and intent of the Creative Commons ‘BYSA 3.0’ license. This license provides for the rapid dissemination and adoption of information and concepts without restricting flow and by guaranteeing unrestricted flow down stream even after third-party enhancements or revisions are made. This license is described in more detail here:
Open Source. The writings, systems, content, media (video/audio), and inventions developed under the Resources for Life name are to be governed by the spirit and intent of the Open Source license agreement described here:
Transparency and Collaboration. To the greatest extent possible, every effort is made to maintain transparency in our operation. This allows for more effective public engagement, involvement, and collaboration.