The following resources are sufficient in explaining the breadth and depth of concerns about Donald Trump.
- Huffington Post – Donald Trump Criminal History. This is a list of Donald Trump’s criminal history. (14 September 2016)
- NY Times – A Letter From G.O.P. National Security Officials Opposing Donald Trump. This is a story about an open letter to America from 50 GOP national security officials. The original letter is available on the NYT website. (8 August 2016)
- NY Times – Why Donald Trump Should Not Be President. “Voters attracted by the force of the Trump personality should pause and take note of the precise qualities he exudes as an audaciously different politician: bluster, savage mockery of those who challenge him, degrading comments about women, mendacity, crude generalizations about nations and religions. Our presidents are role models for generations of our children. Is this the example we want for them?” (25 September 2016)
- Politico – 100 Days of Donald Trump. This resource is about 60 pages if printed and examines 100 of the more memorable days during the Trump campaign, while considering what a Trump presidency might be like. (10 August 2016)
- The Hill – Republicans Who Oppose Trump. As of 10 August 2016, there are over 200 prominent Republicans who oppose Donald Trump. Some are supporting Hillary Clinton in an effort to ensure Trump doesn’t become present. (10 August 2016).
- USA Today – Editorial Board: Trump is ‘unfit for the presidency’. “In the 34-year history of USA TODAY, the Editorial Board has never taken sides in the presidential race. Instead, we’ve expressed opinions about the major issues and haven’t presumed to tell our readers, who have a variety of priorities and values, which choice is best for them. Because every presidential race is different, we revisit our no-endorsement policy every four years. We’ve never seen reason to alter our approach. Until now. This year, the choice isn’t between two capable major party nominees who happen to have significant ideological differences. This year, one of the candidates — Republican nominee Donald Trump — is, by unanimous consensus of the Editorial Board, unfit for the presidency.” (30 September 2016)
- Washington Post – Republican Comments on Trump. Published by the Washington Post as a ‘Quiz’ this article illustrates some of the dissent and dissatisfaction among Republicans with regard to Donald Trump. (11 August 2016)
- Washington Post – Trump Revealed. This is a resource page featuring over a dozen stories with some substance to them. The soft launch was during the first week of August, but the resource will be highlighted on August 23 when the book by the same name is published. (5 August 2016)
This video “Trump Exposes Trump” was originally uploaded to YouTube on 23 Jul 2016 by the YouTube user named PlainSight. As of 3 Oct 2016, it’s had 1.2 million views. There’s also a version without the music soundtrack.
Mexican President Peña Nieto
There are some situations that don’t seem to be handled as effectively as possible. The video below from 27 Jan 2017 offers an example of this as relating to the cancellation of negotiations with Mexican President Peña Nieto.
This article was first created on 10 Aug 2016 at 12:32 PM CT. It was created as a response to what was felt were less than effective news stories about Donald. There had at the time been over a dozen misleading, biased, and false news stories about Donald Trump. This severely weakened any anti-Trump efforts. Much of the focus of criticism was on his hair, his orange skin, and some of his blunders, but not too much reporting on his record or the deeper substantive policies and issues. So, this page was and continues to be an effort to provide some more substantive and balanced articles and content.
This is a resource website. We generally don’t take positions on people. We take positions on issues and policies that will produce positive social outcomes – regardless of what party or politician is behind them. Non critical articles about Donald Trump are available on this site as well as those critical of him. It’s essential to understand why people support him. For the 2016 presidential election, our assessment is that there are many relevant and important voices in this election including Green Party and Libertarian candidates. The job of this website is to examine the chorus of voices on the issues we face. To be fully informative, we believe it’s important to include a variety of opinions.