Resources for Life News 200809 | 30 September 2008 | Tuesday
I know that time is precious for everyone these days, so I’ll try to keep this update short. The approximate reading time for this message is about 3 minutes. Feel free to reduce your reading time even more by skipping over topics that don’t interest you.
Personal Update. My Personal Update for September is now available.
Heart Songs. The Heart Songs selections for September are now available.
- Radio Interviews. Audio is now available for recent interviews with Gregory Johnson on ABC News Australia, National Radio in Ireland, Iowa Public Radio Book Reading/Interview, and Public Radio Interview with Ben Kieffer from February 2007. (20080930tu1948)
- Volunteer. A special page for volunteers has been created. The Resources For Life Volunteer Action Team (RFLVAT) is now online. (20080928su1943)
- Donations. A donations page has been added for easy payments and contributions. (20080911th2125)
- Small House Society. The Small House Society web pages have been significantly upgraded with new navigation links at the top of each page and the addition of a Facebook group. (20080911th2110)
- Consumer Defense Resource Group. The Consumer Defense Resource Group has now been upgraded and formatted for our new site design. The CDRG specializes in Consumer Rights, Advocacy, Law, Fraud, Scams. A new article (below) has been posted. (20080911th1358)
Thanks. I want to thank the global team of volunteers and workers “behind the scenes” who help make all this possible. I’m very grateful to the many people who continue to uphold and advance the mission of Resources for Life. Thanks again for your support. Please let me know if there is any way that Resources for Life can serve you better.
Gregory Johnson, Director
Resources for Life.com
“Resources for Better Living”
E-Mail: g @ resourcesforlife.com (without spaces)
Postal: PO Box 2717, Iowa City, IA 52244-2717 USA
Phone: (319) 621-4911
Newsletter Subscribe. Subscribe to the monthly newsletter by sending a blank e-mail to:
Newsletter Unsubscribe. To unsubscribe from this newsletter, send a blank e-mail to:
Copyright & License Notification. Until a better system is found or developed, this content and information on the Resources for Life website will be governed by the spirit and intent of the Creative Commons ‘BYSA 3.0’ license. This license provides for the rapid dissemination and adoption of information and concepts without restricting flow and by guaranteeing unrestricted flow down stream even after third-party enhancements or revisions are made. This license is described in more detail here:
Open Source. The writings, systems, content, media (video/audio), and inventions developed under the Resources for Life name are to be governed by the spirit and intent of the Open Source license agreement described here:
* * *
Choose Your Advertising. The topical advertising links below are provided by Google AdSense. In providing these links, we give our site visitors the option to view advertising or not. We don’t necessarily endorse the advertisers generated by these links, but they are supposed to be context relevant and for that reason you might find them helpful. These links will take you away from our site if you don’t right click and choose to open them in a new window or tab. We’re currently experimenting with this form of advertising. Let us know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. In particular, if you find advertisers listed here that are offensive or misleading, contact us and we’ll have them blocked. Our filtering of ads ensures you get the most useful advertising possible. Click on a topical link below to view a page of ads related to that topic.