Summary. This page contains information about selected Canadian companies that are noteworthy for their innovation and business practices.
- Apple Retail Stores in Canada – “You can find some of the world’s most knowledgeable Apple people in your neighbourhood Apple Retail Store. Our Specialists help you get to know our products and answer your questions.” [ Career ]
- Classic Community Homes – “At Classic Communities we believe that EVERYONE should own their own home. We believe that a company’s product is only as good as its customers say it is. We are dedicated to ensuring that all of our customers are satisfied and pleased with the quality of home that they purchase. Classic Communities offers their customers a 5 Year new Home Warranty. Quality & Craftsmanship is in every home that Classic Communities builds. Our innovative approach to each floor plan along with the unique features in every unit is what makes Classic Communities stand among the best.”
- ComdaCalendars.com – “When you choose COMDA you not only get a great way to promote your business each and every day, you get over 30 years of experience and expertise helping businesses like yours grow. We don’t get to be the best by sitting back on our heels! We were the first to introduce a 13 month calendar — now it’s become the industry standard. Comda calendars offer you the exclusive Memory Minder stickers-176 full color, removable stickers that make Comda calendars more interactive so your customers see your ad more often. As a unique, one-of-a-kind calendar it is more likely to be used in the most prominent places. As a deluxe calendar your customers will perceive it as a more valuable gift which creates more goodwill. We employ cutting edge printing technology like Staccato which replaces dot patterns viewable in traditional printing with high-resolution microdots. This technique produces much finer details, sharper images and virtually photo-quality reproduction. While others boast we can back up our claim. In the last few years COMDA has earned over 50 Awards for Quality from such acknowledged experts as the International Association of Printing Craftsmen and the Printing Industries of America.”
- Fruit-dor.ca – “Innovation & partnership act as privileged means to develop products adapted to our customers’ needs and to tomorrow’s markets. Fruit d’Or is a Canadian leader in cranberry & blueberry processing. Fruit d’Or offers a wide variety of certified organic products and certified kosher products.”
- iWeb.com – “iWeb has been providing reliable and scalable Internet hosting infrastructure solutions with its shared web hosting, dedicated servers, managed hosting and colocation services for over a decade. Founded by Martin Leclair and Eric Chouinard in October 1996 and headquartered in Montreal since 1998, the public company (TSX-V: IWB) has enjoyed a steady growth since its inception, currently employing more than 90 talented hosting specialists and operating three data centers in the greater Montreal area.”
- Matias.ca – Manufactures computer keyboards, computer cases, and accessories for mobile computing.
- PaperBlanks.com – Offering a variety of notebooks and journals such as, “Tribal embroidery from the Kutch area of Gujarat in India is renowned for its stunning designs patterned on the magical colours of vegetable-dyed fabric.” Paperblanks may be found in bookstores and gift shops in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greek, Hungury, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia & Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and United Kingdom. Paperblanks may be found in bookstores and gift shops in Egypt, Israel, Japan, Korea, Morocco, South Africa and United Arab Emirates.
- SavoirFaireLinux.com – “Savoir-faire Linux was created to meet the needs of businesses looking to tap into the potential of GNU/Linux in their computer systems. We specialize in GNU/Linux solutions and major related applications such as Apache, Asterisk, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Squid, Samba and OpenVPN. By joining forces with Savoir-faire Linux, you will be working with a team that has what it takes to bring your projects to a successful conclusion.”
- Visible.com – “Vizible is an award-winning technology company that is creating more meaningful connections between people and content. Founded in 1999 by award-winning Architect Anthony Gallo, the company is led by technology entrepreneur, CEO Todd Finch.”