“Ask your doctor if Newman’s Own Organics Espresso Dark
Chocolate might be right for you.“
Summary. ResourcesForLife.com has issued a strong buy recommendation for Newman’s Own Organics products, particularly the dark chocolate products and mints. Gregory Johnson, Director of the Financial Management Resource Group, explains, “What we’re telling people is to buy, buy, buy… and eat!”
Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate and Coffee. Newman’s Own Organics now offers a high quality Signature Series Espresso Dark Chocolate. Members of the world-wide medical community have not been timid about declaring the health impact of dark chocolate and coffee, and they are calling this combination of ingredients nothing short of a cure for cancer, diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, headaches, depression, and cavities.
Dark chocolate … lowers high blood pressure, say Dirk Taubert, MD, PhD, and colleagues at the University of Cologne, Germany. Their report appears in the Aug. 27 issue of The Journal of the American Medical Association. [source]
Want a drug that could lower your risk of diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, and colon cancer? That could lift your mood and treat headaches? That could lower your risk of cavities? If it sounds too good to be true, think again. Coffee, the much maligned but undoubtedly beloved beverage, just made headlines for possibly cutting the risk of the latest disease epidemic, type 2 diabetes. [source]
“Our study demonstrated impressive enhancement of endothelial function following the acute consumption of dark chocolate and cocoa,” said David L. Katz, MD, MPH, principal investigator of the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center study and director of the Prevention Research Center. “The results are exciting because they show that dark chocolate, a highly-popular treat long associated with pleasure, has health promoting properties as well.” [source]
Health Benefits – Summary. This is a deliciously potent over-the-counter food product that combines dark chocolate infused with espresso coffee. Unlike costly pharmaceuticals, this product costs around 50 cents per dosage.
Eating Mints Prior to Chocolate Consumption. For an interesting flavor boost, try eating Peppermints or Wintergreen mints shortly before eating chocolate. Your taste buds will have heightened sensitivity and this will increase the chocolate experience.
Recommended Products. Below are some of the Newman’s Own Organics products that we recommend.
- Newman’s Own Organics Dark Chocolate. Positive news and reports about dark chocolate from doctors, research studies, and medical journals is overwhelmingly in agreement. It’s rare that something so good for you would taste so good. Newman’s Own Organics Dark Chocolates are not only good for your health, they are ethically sourced and environmentally responsible. [ Product Page | Buy on Amazon ]
- Testimonial. “I tried the Newman’s Own Organics Signature Series Espresso Dark Chocolate and had excellent results. It tastes great also!” ~ Gregory Johnson of Iowa City
- Newman’s Own Organics Mints. It’s common knowledge that consuming some mints throughout the day can reduce hunger (and therefore caloric intake), resulting in weight loss. Safer and less expensive than artificial appetite suppresants, mints are an excellent alternative. However, some mints are curiously too strong and contain curiously unnatural sounding ingredients such as Red Dye #20. Fortunately, Newman’s Own Organics Mints are made with organic and natural ingredients. They are available in nostalgic collector’s series tins as well as standard packaging. [ Product Page | Buy on Amazon ]
- Testimonial. “I eat these mints on a daily basis. For variety, I keep all four flavors on hand. I’m amazed how quickly my hunger pains dissapear after just a few pieces!” ~ Gregory Johnson of Iowa City
- Newman’s Own Ranch Dressing. There’s nothing quite like a fresh bowl of salad with Ranch Dressing, unless it kills you. It’s a known fact that many people have a severe allergic reaction to Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) that could be life threatening. The ingredient has been banned in many foods. Given this fact, it’s astonishing that some irresponsible companies still willingly and unnecessarily put MSG in their products. Ranch Dressings are a food product that commonly would include MSG. It’s not surprising that the Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing web page has the ingredients hidden. Fortunately, Newman’s Own Ranch Dressing is made with only natural ingredients and NO MSG. While not an organic product, the natural ingredients are much safer and more nutritious than the alternatives out there. [Product Page | Buy on Amazon ]
Health Benefits Disclaimer. The Amazon disclaimer that accompanies the product description for the various Newman’s Own Organics Chocolate products states, “…not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. … not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.” However, we’re willing to go on the record and state that natural products and organic products are better for your health and the planet.
Side Effects and Disclaimer. Ask your doctor if Newman’s Own Organics Espresso Dark Chocolate might be right for you. Side effects may include lowered blood pressure, reduced risk of diabetes, reduced instances of headaches, and elevated mood. Contact your physician if you experience happiness, positive attitude, better health, and overall wellness.
Safe Harbor Statement. Actual results may differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements.
Powerful Enough to Fuel a Formula 3 Race Car. Race cars are now being powered by chocolate, such as the WorldFirstRacing.com race car [ iTunes Video | YouTube Video | Business Week | MSNBC ], can reach speeds of over 125 miles per hour. You’ll feel like a Formula 3 race car when you start eating dark chocolate.
* * *
Choose Your Advertising. The topical advertising links below are provided by Google AdSense. In providing these links, we give our site visitors the option to view advertising or not. We don’t necessarily endorse the advertisers generated by these links, but they are supposed to be context relevant and for that reason you might find them helpful. These links will take you away from our site if you don’t right click and choose to open them in a new window or tab. We’re currently experimenting with this form of advertising. Let us know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. In particular, if you find advertisers listed here that are offensive or misleading, contact us and we’ll have them blocked. Our filtering of ads ensures you get the most useful advertising possible. Click on a topical link below to view a page of ads related to that topic.