Problem Description. When starting Safari, there is s request for the keychain password.
Problem Solution. The following steps may help resolve this issue. Please note that any saved passwords and form information will be lost.
1) From the Applications > Utilities folder, run the Keychain Access utility program.
2) You will see a list of programs, websites, and servers that may have asked you for a password. This procedure may result in these being deleted which will require that you enter your previously saved password again to access the service.
3) From the Keychain Access menu, select Keychain First Aid. Run the repair procedure to see if this fixes the problem.
4) If the problem isn’t fixed with Keychain First Aid, then delete all keychain information. You will find a “Delete Keychain” option under the file menu.
5) If options 3 or 4 don’t work, then under the Keychain Access menu, choose Preferences. Under the General Tab, click Reset My Keychain.