This document and associated video describe a user interface issue with how the the WordPress Divi theme presents font size options for the Fullwidth Slider Title Text. To reproduce the issue, and see how the solution works, follow these steps which are also shown in the video below.
- Create a fullwidth section.
- Add a fullwidth slider.
- Create a single slide with Heading text but no button text and no content.
- Go to the Design tab and scroll down to find the Title Text and Body Text areas.
- Notice that the Title Text Size slider does not have tabs for Desktop, Tablet, Mobile.
- Adjust the slider. Then a smartphone icon appears to the right of the slider. Click on that. Then the desktop, tablet, and smartphone tabs appear letting you adjust different font sizes for these different devices.
Fullwidth Slider with Default Settings and Dark Text
Below is a Fullwidth Slider Module with default settings and dark text.
Mississippi and other enormous words don't fit on mobile devices with the default slider settings. (Default Settings)
Fullwidth Slider with Custom Settings and Dark Text
Below is a Fullwidth Slider with custom settings for mobile font size and dark text.
Mississippi and other enormous words don't fit on mobile devices with the default slider settings. (Custom Settings)
Here’s a video showing what’s described above.