ResourcesForLife.com – News 201003 | 31 March 2010 | Wednesday
I know that time is precious for everyone these days, so I’ll try to keep this update short. The approximate reading time for this message is about 3 minutes. Feel free to reduce your reading time even more by skipping over topics that don’t interest you.
Personal Update. My Personal Update for March is now available.
Motivational Calendars. The 2010 Motivational Calendars are still available. Contact me if you’d like one. The calendars are free.
What’s New. The past month was mostly spent updating the website and adding more content. The website privacy statement and advertising disclosure guidelines are now found in the right column. Google AdSense ads were recently added to the right column as well. Remember you can always find out the latest news by visiting the What’s New Page and the Documents Page. Here are a few highlights of recent documents (most recent at top):
- Laptop Reliability Study is Unreliable
- The Gardener’s Cottage in Riverside Illinois – Living in a Small Masterpiece
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Disclaimer and Statement of Advertising Disclosure Best Practices
- Skechers Shape-Ups Toning Shoes Review and Comparison – For a Google search of Skechers Shape-Ups Reviews is in the top 20 among 417,000 results. I recently received a press release from one company who wasn’t listed in the report.
- Unpaid Endorsements and Reviews of Products, Services, Companies, and Organizations
- Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution and Video Review
- The Impact of Anonymity on Internet Safety, Security, and Content Integrity
- Internet Information Authenticity and Accountability of Advertising Reviews and Content
- ResourcesForLife.com is Now Using Wind Power for Electricity and Energy Transcendence
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot Featured on the Steven Colbert Report
- Parenthood Television Series – A Show About Parenting – Season 1
- University of Iowa – How to Evaluate Educational Value and Quality
Thanks. I want to thank the global team of volunteers, contributors, and workers “behind the scenes” who help make all this possible. I’m very grateful to the many people who continue to uphold and advance the mission of Resources for Life. Thanks again for your support. Please let me know if there is any way that Resources for Life can serve you better.
Gregory Johnson, Director
Resources for Life.com
“Resources for Better Living”
E-Mail: g @ resourcesforlife.com (without spaces)
Postal: PO Box 2717, Iowa City, IA 52244-2717 USA
Phone: (319) 621-4911
Newsletter Subscribe. Subscribe to the monthly newsletter by sending a blank e-mail to:
Newsletter Unsubscribe. To unsubscribe from this newsletter, send a blank e-mail to:
Copyright & License Notification. Until a better system is found or developed, this content and information on the Resources for Life website will be governed by the spirit and intent of the Creative Commons ‘BYSA 3.0’ license. This license provides for the rapid dissemination and adoption of information and concepts without restricting flow and by guaranteeing unrestricted flow down stream even after third-party enhancements or revisions are made. This license is described in more detail here:
Open Source. The writings, systems, content, media (video/audio), and inventions developed under the Resources for Life name are to be governed by the spirit and intent of the Open Source license agreement described here:
Transparency and Collaboration. To the greatest extent possible, every effort is made to maintain transparency in our operation. This allows for more effective public engagement, involvement, and collaboration.