If you’re looking for a quality hard drive, it’s best to purchase an enterprise quality drive built to handle the demands of business.
Special features are included that allow the drive to automatically “heal itself” if the driver surface becomes unreliable.
The Western Digital is a Western Digital RE4 7200 RPM Enterprise SATA hard drives is a good choice. [Buy Now]
WD RE4 7200 RPM Enterprise SATA hard drives offer capacities up to 2 TB, loaded with performance and reliability features ideal for servers, video surveillance, and other demanding write-intensive applications. With a designed, manufactured and demonstrated MTBF of 1.2 million hours at 100% duty cycle in nominal enterprise conditions, 64 MB cache, and best-in-class vibration tolerance, these drives are the ultimate in Enterprise SATA storage. Backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Size: 1 TB
- Brand: Western Digital
- Model: WD1003FBYX
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 1.00″ h x 4.00″ w x 5.80″ l, 1.08 pounds
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Ideal for servers, video surveillance, and other demanding write-intensive applications,
- Dual processor – With double the processing power, WD RE4 boasts the highest performance of any drive in the WD RE family.
- Each drive is put through extended burn-in testing with thermal cycling to ensure reliable operation.
- RAID-specific, time-limited error recovery (TLER) – Prevents drive fallout caused by the extended hard drive error-recovery processes
- 5 Year limited warranty.
- WD RE4 7200 RPM Enterprise SATA hard drives offer capacities up to 2 TB, 64 MB cache, and 4th generation vibration tolerance.