Summary. This document contains links to empowerment tools, motivation seminars, and time management resources.
- FranklinCovey – “Get Your Life Back or Your Money Back Guaranteed. It is simple to get on the path to greater freedom, productivity, and success.”
- GetMotivated.com – “The GET MOTIVATED Seminar is world famous for its energizing, action-packed, star-studded, fun-filled, spectacular stage show.”
- MindTools – “MindTools.com is a leading provider of online, instantly-available self-study management and career training.”
- StrengthsFinder.com – “In 1998, the Father of Strengths Psychology, Donald O. Clifton, Ph.D. (1924-2003), along with Tom Rath and a team of scientists at The Gallup Organization, created the online StrengthsFinder assessment. In 2004, the assessment’s name was formally changed to “Clifton StrengthsFinder” in honor of its chief designer. In 2007, building on the initial assessment and language from StrengthsFinder 1.0, Rath and Gallup scientists released a new edition of the assessment, program, and website, dubbed “StrengthsFinder 2.0.” Rooted in more than 40 years of research, this assessment has helped millions discover and develop their natural talents.”
- TonyRobbins.com – “What’s your definition of an extraordinary life? There are as many answers as there are people. For some it may be to make $5 million. For some it may be to make $5 million and give it away to charity. For others, it may be to be a loving husband or a great mother. Whatever your definition is, you deserve to be fulfilled in whatever direction you take your life. The challenge is that in today’s complex world, it’s so easy to get caught in the process of achieving so much, that it’s sometimes easy to lose focus of what you really want.”
- WeaknessFinder.com – This site is a parody of the StrengthsFinder.com website. However, it is somewhat effective at helping to identify personal weaknesses.