Summary. This page is dedicated to tips on how to mess up your life. Despite solid indisputable evidence about the harm of these activities and practices, people continue to engage in them with gusto. So, we thought it would be helpful to create a consolidated list.
Top Ten. Here are the current “top ten” things you can do to mess up every area of your life and the planet. Links are provided to Google search results of supporting documentation.
2. Consume large quantities of dairy products – In excess, it is bad for your health and dairy production is energy intensive as well as an ineffective use of resources.
3. Consume tobacco products – Endangers your life as well as those around you.
4. Drink Alcohol – Helps support a multi-billion-dollar industry that results in over 85,000 deaths per year in the U.S. alone.
5. Watch excessive amounts of television – It’s bad for your brain, eyes, and your body.
6. Eat fast food – Too much fat, calories, sugar, and salt helps degrade your health.
8. Stay up late