Summary. Here are some resources for more effective communications.
- Dictionary and Reference – Communicate effectively.
- Holistic Phonetic Alphabet – When communicating by phone or by video, it is common to have difficulty conveying spellings of names, difficult words, or product model numbers and serial numbers. A common phonetic alphabet helps ensure accuracy in communications.
- Language Learning Resources – Communicate more effectively in a variety of languages.
- Logos and Icons – Their Meaning and Purpose
- Quotes Page – Find just the right quote for an article, public presentation, or personal reflection and inspiration.
- Silent Communications – Sign Language and Related Resources