For more than 15 years, ResourcesForLife.com has been offering news and information about a wide variety of topics including wellness, technology, political commentary, consumer issues, product reviews, and how-to articles. We’ve had millions of people visit our site. Our content is offered through audio, video, photography, text, and mixed media formats.
Over the past few years we’ve been creating partner websites that focus on specific topics. Here are just a few of the sites we’ve launched.
- Consumer Defense Resource Group (consumer advocacy and news)
- Iowa City Architecture (a website about local architecture and development)
- Iowa City Computer Support (a local one-stop tech support service)
- Iowa City Data Recovery (local data recovery services and news)
- Iowa City Photography Artist (my own photography website)
- Iowa City Photographers Guild (a website for local photographers and news)
- Iowa City Web Design Artist (my own web design business)
- Iowa City Website Designers (a website for local web designers and news)
- Inspiring Music Videos (uplifting and creative music videos)
- Small House Society (a website dedicated to the small house movement)
- Super Shrink Me (weight loss and wellness website)
While some people continue to enjoy the magazine-like format of the original ResourcesForLife.com website, others will be more likely to find and enjoy our content if it’s on a topic focused site. For example, those interested in small houses might not be interested in photography.
So, heading forward, we plan to continue offering the broad range of news and information that we always have, but those interested in specific topics can follow and subscribe through these partner sites.
ResourcesForLife.com will continue to serve as a staging ground and central news syndication outlet for all of our content. Stories and articles will be posted and published here first, then edited and workshopped prior to being sent to our affiliates.
Let me know if there’s an additional topic you think may be deserving of its own website.
Greg Johnson, Director