|Academic Services Resource Group
In an ideal world, students would get
all the support they need to succeed
in their education, career, and life.
Welcome to an ideal world.
Welcome to the Academic Services Resource Group.
The Academic Services Resource Group offers access to a wide range of education support resources that can save time and money. For example, we have an account with SparkNotes that allows us to quickly purchase and download study notes. We also have login accounts setup with the Apple iTunes Music Store, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and various other services allowing you to skip the time consuming and sometimes costly registration process.
We offer the following services:
- Academic Course Advising. It is essential to take just the right combination of courses that most effectively meet your educational goals in the shortest time possible. We're here to help.
- Audio Production Services. Have your class recorded on audio for later study and review.
- Computer Training. Learn the best methods for using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Learn Windows computing basics.
- Financial Advising and Assistance. Our Financial Resource Group is available to address the unique challenges, decisions, and financial pressures that students face.
- Fitness, Nutrition, Health, and Wellness Coaching. Maintaining and improving your overall wellness is an essential part of the foundation for your academic success and life-long satisfaction. Our Health Resource Group is available to address the unique challenges, decisions, and pressures that students face.
- Job Placement and Career Services. Our Career Management Resource Group is available to address the job placement needs of students.
- Note Taking Services. Not able to make it to class due to an illness? We can offer professional note taking services.
- Personal Assistant. Under a time crunch? We can offer you a personal assistant to take care of the things you don't have time for.
- Relationship Counseling. Relationships and dating can be the source of great pleasure and motivation. However, they can also be one of the primary causes for stress and poor performance. We can help you find the tools and information you need to have relationships that empower your life and help you reach your goals.
- Research Assistance. Discover techniques for effective research including video, audio, print, and the Internet. We can also offer a personal research assistant to mine for sources and information you may have missed.
- Resume Services. Learn how to create and maintain an eye catching and impressive resume.
- Tutorial Assistance. Get one-on-one tutorial assistance.
- Video Production Services. We are able to have your course video taped and then transferred to DVD with a menu that coincides with class notes so you can easily access the portion of a class or lecture that you are needing to review. Videos can also be offered via the Internet or on CD as QuickTime indexed videos with chapter markers for quick access.
- Writing Assistance. We offer support and training with essential writing and editing skills.
Higher Education Research Resources [Up^]
Education Resources for Teachers
- MyGradeBook.com. From Pearson Education. District-wide K-12 education system for online access and management of grades, reports, school-home communications, attendance, and more.
- PearsonEducation.com. Numerous resources for educators.
- Pearcson K-12 resources. Numerous resources for K-12 educators.
- TeacherVision.com. "TeacherVision is dedicated to helping teachers save time. Find 12,000+ pages of classroom-ready lesson plans, printables, and resources."
K-12 Research Resources [Up^]
We do not currently offer assistance for K-12 students. However, here are some resources you might find helpful.
Thanks for visiting the Academic Services Resource Group. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for how we might improve our site.
ASRG c/o Resources for Life
Postal: P.O. Box 2717, Iowa City, IA 52244-2717 USA
E-Mail: asrg @ resourcesforlife.com
Phone: (319) 621-4911
Blank Page: click here
Copyright © 1964-2006 Resources for Life